Thursday, December 13, 2007

What about Cuddling?

Good question Damaris!!

I had to look this one up just to make sure we're all on the same page about it's meaning.

This is what I found:
cud·dle (kdl)
v. cud·dled, cud·dling, cud·dles

verb

  1. To touch or stroke affectionately: caress, fondle, pat, pet. See touch.
  2. To lie or press close together, usually with another person or thing: nestle, nuzzle, snug, snuggle. See near.
noun The act of cuddling; a hug or embrace.

In my life, cuddling only seems to happen at night, when we're all getting ready to fall asleep and by we I'm talking about Jessica, Janette, Damaris and myself. This is what I don't like,
it bugs me that when I'm trying to fall asleep someone (and by that "someone" we all know who I'm talking about) wants to
touch or stroke me affectionately by press close together. Umm, excuse me, but I'm trying to sleep, and it's probably really really late, like I should be on my third dream late.
I'm not against the act itself, just not in bed when I'm trying to sleep.
It's fine if we're all on Janette's bed trying to watch Grey's on her lap top.
It's fine when we're at a bonfire and it's really cold; I've lost count on how many times I've been used as a body size pillow.
It's fine if we're watching a movie on someones cozy couch; Smokey doesn't even ask anymore.
I'm fine with it, just ask Janette, she broke me.

But after all is said and done. DAMARIS, I AM TRULY SORRY FOR ALL THE TIMES I'VE REJECTED YOU!! I LOVE YOU!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!


3 comments:

Jessica Torres said...

You are a really good blogger!

Anonymous said...

I SOOOOOOOOO BROKE YOU!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'll be sure to take advantage of the pillow next time!